At 06:45 PM 12/28/2007, you wrote:
>Rob,
>
>Yes, I actually agree with you that it may be time that we consider a
>separate development reflector.  With the advent of the FLEX-5000, most of
>our customers just want use the radio and not develop software for it.
>Developers have the legitimate need to postulate, argue, and ruminate over
>technical decisions and tradeoffs.  What the technical guys discuss may or
>may not ever see the light of day.  All those discussions do for most of the
>members of this reflector is confuse or scare them to death.
>
>Regards,
>Gerald
>President
>FlexRadio Systems

Not that you need my approval but you have it just the same. I too
have noticed that many of the technical discussions are often
misunderstood and people start panicking, this last discussion is an
example of people reading things into technical statements that were not there.

But please make it an open list so those who wish to listen in and
once a while throw in 2 cents can have an opportunity.

The Flex-tech list, that's my 2 cents for it's name, if it happens.

Cecil
K5NWA
www.softrockradio.org  www.qrpradio.com