Hello,

I don't know anything about this new Operating System that is coming,
but if I understand correctly, their will be more possible
features!

Is it possible, and are their others who welcome the idea of having a
menu built into Power SDR so that the menu will display the call signs
of those who are on the air?

Other words for those who are using SDR only, a digital packet can
transmit information that the end user sets up to transmit, let
say their call sign.  Then the receiving station that is using SDR can
go into the menu and see who is on the air transmitting and identify
what frequency they are on too.

This could be useful for SDR DX stations and also to be able to locate a
friend on the band using SDR (FlexRadio).
Also have a way to toggle this feature on and off.

Is their anyone who welcomes this idea if it could be done?

Thank you.  And as always, Hats off to the the programmers who make all
of this possible.