From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Charles Greene
Sent: Saturday, December 29, 2007 12:00 PM
To: Alan NV8A; Flex Group
Subject: Re: [Flexradio] VAC, VCOM. WSJT Questions

Alan,

You know how to do this?  I have Ubuntu on this machine, but it is either boot
UBuntu or WinXP.  If you can't run some version of Windows with Linux, there
goes your applications software.  I hate MS as much as anyone, but OS2, OSX,
Linux, and whatever they are running on the new Macs, all didn't produce any
ham type application software to speak of.

Actually, I don't see anything wrong with an embedded Linux machine.  While you
are at it, just add some knobs on the front.
;-)  Make it complete, not needing anything else, in other words, a Flex5000U
machine.

Chas