>Have no fear; we have made the decision to immediately move the
>development discussions off of this list and on to a Wiki for
>developers.

With all due respect, a Wiki doesn't sound like the best idea.

A Wiki will not allow the kind of back-and-forth discussion that a
mailing list will.  Wikis are good for collecting and disseminating
information, but not for discussing or debating that information (even
in the "discussion" section of most Wikis).

If you want to encourage vigorous discussion and diverse points of view,
a Wiki does not seem to me to be the best way to do that.

de Peter K1PGV