From: Jim, W4ATK [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, January 19, 2008 8:28 PM
To: Gary Strong; flexradio@flex-radio.biz
Subject: RE: [Flexradio] EasyPal, VAC and PowerSDR

Gary,
        Did you install the loop.dll in the easypal directory. I have
used easypal sucessfully with both my SDR-1000 and my SDR-5000. I must
admit I have never seen the symptoms you describe, but was warned to
install the loop.dll before I attempted to run with SDR-1000. If you do
not have the dll, I can send you the zip file.

73's Jim, W4ATK
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://web.mac.com/jimrogers_w4atk