Folks:
I have been extremely frustrated trying to get EasyPal to work with the
SDR and VAC.  I use the SDR 1000, the most recent PowerSDR alpha version
(or close to it), and an M-Audio soundcard (not the most recent driver).
My SDR prints perfectly using MIXW in a variety of modes.  I have a DRM
decoder and listen to DRM frequently (using the SDR DRM mode).  EasyPal
is a modification of DRM, I believe.  I see the waterfall in EasyPal and
I see the patterns of voice.  The three major tones of EasyPal show up
right under the cursors showing where they should be.  Nevertheless, I
cannot get EasyPal to the point of MSC lock.  The green thermostat
climbs up to FAC, but not the final step.  It actually moves up and down
rather than being steady as it should, I believe.  Currently, I am using
a sampling rate of 11025, mono, 24 bits per sample, latency of 20.  I
have tried a number of things, but I could be combining parameters the
all day.  Does anyone have any suggestions?
Gary
AI4IN