Hi,

These days we can hardly get enough screen space.   A dual monitor with
one be a biggy works for me...  Microsoft does make it fairly easy to
assign windows to screens, but it's easy to lose an window and a bit
difficult to get it back.  There are guys with DXLabs running more than 2
monitors.

You can't go wrong.

Good luck

73's