Operating on 75 meters for about 4 hours, the receiver locked up once, I
also noticed a high SWR warning when transmitting into a known 1 to 1
match, but just one time in 4 hours of operation, then the radio locked
up again after further operation and would not receive and would not
reset by hitting mox. It would still transmit but no receive.  I went
back to Firmware 1.1.10 and radio operated normally.  I tried 1.1.11
again and the radio locked up after several transmissions. I tried using
1.1.11 again this morning with the receive locking up again.  Using a
P-4 3.2, L2,2 gig ram computer.
Dave-W4DWG