Don,

I think I mis-spoke. You're correct that in CW mode the yellow line 
doesn't show the TX filter, but rather the CW TX frequency, which makes 
sense for that mode.

Dale


Dale Boresz wrote:
> It's availabe in CW mode as well, right beneath the "Disable Monitor" 
> checkbox. I use it all the time in split mode to show my position within 
> the pileup. (Standard version of PowerSDR)
>
> Dale
>
> Don wrote:
>   
>> Found it.  It is available when you are in ssb mode only and is located 
>> under the transmit profile in the Mode Specific Controls - Phone.
>>
>> Don
>>   
>>     
>>> Dale Boresz wrote:
>>>     
>>>       
>>>> Don,
>>>>
>>>> There is a single checkbox located on the main screen of PowerSDR, to 
>>>> do this.
>>>>
>>>> For CW mode, it's located beneath the CW Speed slider, and for SSB 
>>>> mode, it's located beneath the Transmit Profile dropdown list.
>>>>
>>>> 73, Dale
>>>> WA8SRA
>>>>
>>>> Don wrote:
>>>>       
>>>>         
>>>>> I am trying to recall how I enabled the display of the XMT filter on 
>>>>> the screen - it is displayed in yellow - as I am trying to do the 
>>>>> same with k6jca's display.  I went through the manual and I must 
>>>>> have missed it.
>>>>>
>>>>> Don - kx9q
>>>>>
>>>>> _______________________________________________
>>>>> FlexRadio Systems Mailing List
>>>>> [email protected]
>>>>> http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexradio_flex-radio.biz
>>>>> Archives: http://www.mail-archive.com/flexradio%40flex-radio.biz/
>>>>> Knowledge Base: http://kb.flex-radio.com/  Homepage: 
>>>>> http://www.flex-radio.com/
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>   
>>>>>         
>>>>>           
>>>>       
>>>>         
>> _______________________________________________
>> FlexRadio Systems Mailing List
>> [email protected]
>> http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexradio_flex-radio.biz
>> Archives: http://www.mail-archive.com/flexradio%40flex-radio.biz/
>> Knowledge Base: http://kb.flex-radio.com/  Homepage: 
>> http://www.flex-radio.com/
>>
>>
>>
>>   
>>     
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> FlexRadio Systems Mailing List
> [email protected]
> http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexradio_flex-radio.biz
> Archives: http://www.mail-archive.com/flexradio%40flex-radio.biz/
> Knowledge Base: http://kb.flex-radio.com/  Homepage: 
> http://www.flex-radio.com/
>
>
>
>   


_______________________________________________
FlexRadio Systems Mailing List
[email protected]
http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexradio_flex-radio.biz
Archives: http://www.mail-archive.com/flexradio%40flex-radio.biz/
Knowledge Base: http://kb.flex-radio.com/  Homepage: http://www.flex-radio.com/

Reply via email to