At 02:35 PM 3/19/2008 -0500, you wrote:

>I'm looking for a USB to Parallel interface that is real parallel and not
>just for a printer port. Does anyone know of a good one that worked well
>with the SDR-1000.
>
>73, Steve (K5FR)

I believe a parallel port and printer port are one and the same
thing.  There are any number of manufacturers .... I have personally used
one made by 'Sabrent'.  It worked flawlessly.  Looking in the catalog I see
at least a half dozen to choose from.  i believe what you are referring to
is an adapter that has a printer connector rather than a DB25.  You want to
be certain you get one with the DB25 connector.

Jim, VE3CI