Thanks to all that answered this post. I wasn't clear what I was looking for
before so let me state it again.

I need a USB to parallel adapter that will create a LPT port that I can
write data to. I bought one I thought would work but it created a USB001
port address that can only be seen by printers and I can't figure a way to
use it.

I wrote a program, DDUtil, that uses a LPT port to send data to BCD devices
and I need to test it with a USB to Parallel adapter.

Steve