-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Dan rooney
Sent: Wednesday, April 23, 2008 8:36 PM
To: flexradio@flex-radio.biz
Subject: [Flexradio] Sharing CAT

Is there a program out there that will successfully "share" a CAT port with
two programs?I have tried virtuallY with no success. I am trying to run
DXLabs Commander and MixW atthe same time. I realize that sharing one CAT
port with two programs could be problematic,but I am willing to accept the
risks. Using a SDR1K with 1.10.4. Any ideas?   73Dan