I agree with you, Ross. Unless it is clearly stated that people are not
merely pre-ordering but pre-paying, I think it is improper (at least) to
charge people's cards before the product is ready for shipment.

I pre-paid for my FLEX-5000A, and I knew that this gave me an advantage
over those who pre-ordered but did not pre-pay. This was all quite
clear. It does not seem to be clear that those ordering the RX2 will
have their cards charged immediately.

73

Alan NV8A