-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Lee Mushel
Sent: Thursday, May 22, 2008 6:03 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; 'Phil LaMarche'; 'FlexRadio Reflector'
Subject: Re: [Flexradio] RX-2

Now, John, how did you know that I've been thinking about this?   I intended
to write you a note saying that, just like the Wall St. boys "build in" the
assumption that the Fed with reduce interest rates, I "build in" the
assumption that something will come up and you will be a bit late!   Clearly
understand that this is perfectly OK!   And I want to especially emphasize
my feelings where the software is concerned.   If it isn't fully cooked, for
pete's sake, don't publish it!   And don't ship the RX2 until all is
perfect!   Well, at least reasonably so!   Delay is nothing.   Something
that doesn't work is a really big thing!

73

Lee   K9WRU