  From: Craig Sande
  To: FlexRadio@flex-radio.biz
  Sent: Wednesday, April 30, 2008 11:07 PM
  Subject: [Flexradio] Benefit of dual receive

  I may seem a little slow, but would like to know how others plan to use the
  new dual receive capabilities?  I have the Flex-5000 and am considering the
  second receiver, but would like to know how it will benefit me.  Is this
  just a contesting-oriented option, or am I overlooking other ways to utilize
  the extra receiver.

  Thanks,

  Craig, AE7I