On Wed, Jun 25, 2008 at 12:26 PM, Peter G. Viscarola <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Oh... here we go again.  That's just nonsense.
>
> It simply means that SOME people, having no other alternative, WILL read
> the source and create derived works from it.  Which means the task is
> not insurmountable.

Sigh.

Is it really necessary to spell this out?

The development process is the way it is, precisely to set the barrier of
entry high, high enough that opinions alone won't get you to the other side.
There are lots of opinions, lots of would-be managers. There are very few
who actually show up to work.

The point is this: the barrier isn't so high that motivated individuals
can't get across it, fairly easily in fact, even those without a lot of
prior experience or education. Those who do, don't need hand-holding. And
they get all the help and encouragement they ask for.

Anything else is a diversion of time and energy that's more profitably spent
elsewhere.

73
Frank
AB2KT

--
"This is the Voice of Moderation. I wouldn't go so far as to say we've
actually SEIZED the radio station . . . " -- Obsidian Wings