From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Dave Agsten
Sent: Monday, July 07, 2008 6:44 PM
To: flexradio@flex-radio.biz
Subject: [Flexradio] 5000A Radio Hangs Up

I've run into an issue where PowerSDR hangs up when I open another window on my
PC. For example, if I open Yahoo mail and read an e-mail, the radio goes silent
and I have to stop PowerSDR and start it to operate. As soon as I do anything
with a mail message again, it does the same thing. This did not happen with the
the version prior to 1.12.0. Any suggestions?

Tnx es 73,
Dave N8AG