Greetings,

I'm (attempting) to facilitate operation of v1.12.0 using a GNU/Debian OS
(Ubuntu, PCLinux, Knoppix, SuSE and a couple of others) with Wine as an
emulator.  Needless to say, implementation results have been poor at best.
I've had good luck with programs such as IP-Sound and a few others but not
PowerSDR. I'm wondering if others have tried to do this?  I've not tried any
other emulator but occasionally see reference to VM.  (It's not free and I'm
cheap, so don't want to buy it)!!  I know effort is afoot to create PowerSDR
in language (Erlang, Lisp, et al) which will support cross platform
operation.  You're probably saying, "Just use XP and be happy!  And, I am
happy with this.  Matter of fact, it works great.  However, I can't leave
well enough alone.  So I'm off on exploration.

Any thought?

Regards,

Kirk, K6KAR

Niceville, FL