OK, so far I have discovered that some changes using OO Base do change
PowerSDR.mdb as well, but the only change I have so far been able to
make that does anything like what I have in mind is to edit the text for
14.070 to read "20M RTTY/Digital" instead of just "20M RTTY": that
change then displays in PowerSDR.

I was able to create a new entry for 14.24 (rather than 14.236, since
the database is defined to permit only two decimal places) as "20M
Digital Voice", but it does not display with this label in PowerSDR,
probably because the range 14.23 to 14.35 is already defined as "20M
SSB" and overrides the new entry.

in an effort to overcome the preceding problem I have tried to create
new entries defining 14.23 to 14.24 and 14.24 to 14.35 as "20M SSB", but
an error message claims that I have generated a duplicate entry (which
is certainly not apparent to me) or otherwise violated some existing
restriction(s).

Some changes I have made have been able to be saved, but every frequency
from there on up is labeled "Out of band."

Alan NV8A