Chuck,

You not only have to add a record for the frequency you want to label, but
you also have to split the range of frequencies that the labeled frequency
is in into 2 separate records so that they do NOT include the labeled
frequency.

Clear as mud?  Maybe an example will help.

In your case, instead of 1 record for 80m CW as follows:

3.525 -- 3.579999 -- "80M CW" -- True

you will need the following 3 records:

3.525 -- 3.551999 -- "80M CW" -- True
3.552 -- 3.552 -- "TEX CW Net" -- True
3.552001 -- 3.579999 -- "80M CW" -- True

Otherwise, there would be 2 records trying to define the text for 3.552 MHz,
& which record will be used is determined by rules that are known only to
the programmer.  The table is sorted by the low frequency, and my bet is
that the 1st record found that includes the current frequency will be the
one that will be displayed.  If that is the case, then the 3.25 - 3.57999
record will win every time.

73, Ray, K9DUR

p.s. -- If someone has already given you this answer, I apologize for
wasting the bandwidth.  Monday night we were hit by several severe
thunderstorms, each packing winds of 60-80 mph.  We are still without power
& probably will be for another day or so.  However, I have a generator
running the refrigerator, the rig, & the PC (You know, the important stuff!)
& the phone company just got DSL service going again.  I am wading through