-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Christos Nikolaou
Sent: Monday, July 28, 2008 2:42 PM
To: flexradio@flex-radio.biz
Subject: [Flexradio] SDR-1000 PowerSDR v1.12.1 with dedicated I/Q
settingsper each band

Hi,

Some time ago a friend of mine that has an SDR-1000 asked me how difficult
is it to have specific image rejection settings per each band like the
Flex-5000 has.

After some code searching I came up with a solution to his request so
separate settings of phase,gain on rx and tx per each band will be available
to his SDR-1000.

I do not knkow if this is of use to you, but I did send a post to the Flex
guys here and did not got back a reply. Anyway, I have a svn already in
Google Code so if someone wants it here is the installation file with the
latest updates based on PowerSDR v1.12.1

-> http://powersdr-iq.googlecode.com/files/PowerSDR%20Setup.msi

Also the source of this build for examination if Flex coders want it is
under "Flex" branch.

Since this work has been done for one SDR-1000 user, I guess it is good for
others to enjoy it freely too.

73
Christos SV1EIA