-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Frank Brickle
Sent: Sunday, August 03, 2008 7:37 PM
To: Jim Lux
Cc: flexradio@flex-radio.biz
Subject: Re: [Flexradio] On software development by groups, in general

http://blog.seattlepi.nwsource.com/microsoft/archives/141821.asp

In any case, as it pertains to our SDR development, the dichotomy in the
article you cite is a false one. Right now the game is in providing
developers with a rich set of resources with which to create a variety of
tailored user interfaces. That's a domain found entirely outside the
cavilling in the article.

73
Frank
AB2KT