Is there a way to use the "special" buttons and knobs we often have
on modern keyboards to control PowerSDR? I am typing this on a HP
keyboard that has about 18 extra buttons as well as a volume control
knob. Seems like I could be tuning with that volume control and using
the others for other special functions. Probably re-direct their
function somehow...

Jerry w4UK