Van: Brian Lloyd [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Verzonden: di 12-8-2008 16:09
Aan: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
CC: flexradio@flex-radio.biz
Onderwerp: Re: [Flexradio] surprising computer configuration

On Aug 12, 2008, at 2:00 AM, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Runs on 19V 90W wallwart, 12V would have been nice

I know. It seems a lot like the guts from a laptop, sans keyboard and
display, dropped into a small form-factor box. 19V seems pretty common
for laptop power supplies.

> BTW lotts of computers seems to copy the blue light ;)

Well, I probably shouldn't have called the power light on the little
AOpen machine the "Blue Light Of Death." It isn't really quite up to
that. Its tasteful, smoked-glass front mutes the light a little.
Perhaps "Blue Light of Moderate Physical Harm" would be better.

Oh, and digging into the box a bit further produced an IR remote that
would do a DBS satellite receiver proud. I am guessing that this
little jewel is targeted at building a media player. Hmm, I wonder if
I can get it to control PowerSDR ...

--

Brian Lloyd                         Granite Bay Montessori
brian AT gbmontessori DOT com       9330 Sierra College Blvd.

I fly because it releases my mind from the tyranny of petty things . . .
- Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

PGP key ID:          12095C52A32A1B6C
PGP key fingerprint: 3B1D BA11 4913 3254 B6E0  CC09 1209 5C52 A32A 1B6C