Van: [EMAIL PROTECTED] namens Peter G. Viscarola
Verzonden: di 12-8-2008 18:45
Aan: flexradio@flex-radio.biz
Onderwerp: Re: [Flexradio] surprising computer configuration

> I guess I have to switch back to the "bigger" computer. Too bad. The
> form factor was just about perfect to go with the F5K.

Yeah... It's VERY difficult to get anything THAT small.  Even mini-itx form
factor is bigger than that. That means the vendor needs to build a custom main
board, custom case, etc.

Have you seen: <http://www.stealth.com/littlepc_450_standard.htm>

You can configure quite a powerful little system, and it's
1.65(h)x5.6(w)x9.9(d) -- which is about the same volume as the AOpen boxes.

The major tradeoff on these little guys appears to be graphics...

Peter
K1PGV