The Space Pilot solves this to an extent when using the W2RF console.  It keeps
focus regardless of what window has focus.  But for the programable buttons to
work
correctly PowerSDR does need to have the focus.  But the knob is great.  You
can
tune, pan left/right, zoom in and out and change the filter width...all with
the
knob.

I am selling my Flex5K and have one of these for sale for $225 shipped.
They're
$350 new.

73,
Greg - AB7R
Whidbey Island WA
NA-065

On Mon Aug 25  3:30 , "FireBrick"  sent: