-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Rick Markey, KN3C
Sent: Saturday, August 23, 2008 7:23 PM
To: 'FlexRadio Reflector'
Subject: [Flexradio] Wave Recorder Question

I have been using the wav recorder for some time, and via the reflector this
week, just learned to use the quick recorder.

My question is, can you use both simultaneously?  This morning I was running
the wav recorder as I normally do to record a group that I get together with
regularly.  While the wav recorder was running I used the quick recorder to
record and playback a few quick signal reports.  Later, when I went to
convert the wav recording to an mp3 for archiving, I discovered that the wav
recording was corrupted.  It appeared to have stopped or got corrupted,
about the time I would have used the quick recorder for the first time.
There was a wav file but it was blank and of very short duration.

Can I use both or is it simply one or the other?

This is a 5000A with the current firmware and current release of Power SDR.
I've not seen anything about this in the knowledge base unless by chance I
missed it.

de Rick, KN3C