-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Ted
Sent: Monday, August 25, 2008 9:08 PM
To: flexradio@flex-radio.biz
Subject: [Flexradio] WinXP Pro SP 3

any comments about using Service Pack 3 for WinXP Pro?

We've got a computer partition dedicated to running the Flex.  We're
installing WinXP Pro SP2 on the freshly formatted partition.  I've had good
experiences with SP2, everything works well.

I've no experience with SP3.  Windows update would like to install SP3.  I
do have the option of keeping SP2.

??
Ted, NX6C