I've been attempting to get MMTTY up and running with my FLEX-5000A
and the wonderful world of VISTA OS.
I've tried every thing I can think of, used suggested set ups from
multiple locations, which all are essentially the same.
I've been using MMTTY for years with ICOM , Kenwood  etc..

Here's what Happens - Believe it or not.
Received signal displayed on MMTTY Waterfall or X pattern is 10KHZ
below audio passband with what appears to be extremely sharp
filter.  It took me a while to find it, but did this morning watching
Panadpater to see what signal was coming and going as seen on MMTTY.

When I go into xmit - PSDR Power is uncontrollable - Output shows 175
watts (13,6VDC @ 24 Amps), both on SDR Pwr Mtr and external Pwr Mtr.
I assume carrier is also 10 KHz below.  I don't want to fire it up
again to see what freq it is actually transmitting on, for fear of
loosing Final Transistors, but assume it to also be 10 KHz below passband.

Setup -
Vista 32 bit OS
HP Pavilion
PSDR V1.12.1 with 5000A
VAC version 4
Com0Com

MixW works just fine, but I'm not impressed with it for RTTY contesting

Suggestions please via direct reply, copy Reflector if you wish.

Thanks

Gary - W7FG