I have requested this feature before.

Right now I'm contesting in the SCC RTTY championships.
I'm S&P for the moment.

Using Writelog, I can select a station from the Bandmap and be on his
frequency quickly
Well almost, sometimes do to the spotting stations inaccuracy, I will be off
a bit.

I can adjust this via the mouse wheel
Each click of the mouse wheel is one unit of Tune Step.

In RTTY, using MMTTY, I find that 10HZ in too slow
But
The next jump is Tune Step 50Hz
And that's a tad too fast.
I end up overshooting too low or too high.
The other part of the problem is a slight latency between mouse wheel click
and reaction by the PWSDR vfo.
The shuttle Pro dial wheel suffers the same latency.

Please add more Tune Steps.
Suggestions:
For RTTY fine tuning a 20 or 25Kh would be just about perfect.

For CW contesting the gap between 1 and 10 is too large
A 5Kh tunestep would be a great addition.

Please consider this, it doesn't make much difference in normal rag chewing,
but in crowded contest/dx situations it does.
Especially with RTTY where just a tad off frequency makes the difference
between good copy on weak stations.
I find that Flex copies real real real well, if you can get the mark and
space properly tuned in.
I can copy weak stations that I can't with my other rigs.
but with my other rigs I can feather the dial to more precisely tune in a
station.