Hi Guys,

Just a few observations:
1. Tim, who manages this, isn't an employee of Flex and I can testify
that the boy works many hours a day at his paying job in addition to
the time that he donates to us in operating our radios better
2. The new Knowledge Center was a project that has been on-going for
quite a while and is really nice. The positives of the new site far
exceed any of the discontinuities mentioned.
3. The search mechanism of the old system and the new system both get
me the information I need very quickly. Its instinct for me to just go
and search. If the first search doesn't find it, try a different
phrase. Its really fast and easy.

Thanks Tim for so much you donate to us, in terms of time, information
and humor. I personally would not enjoy my radio as much without you.

Neal