Sig,

There are some driver signing issues with the FireWire driver.   Since
it is unsigned and Vista 64 requires signed drivers,  you will need to
run in Test Mode (F8)  when booting up,  which will allow unsigned
drivers to be used.   A certain condition has been reported where Vista
will lock out the driver because of the unsigned condition, even
re-installation will not correct,  no workaround to this condition
reported yet.  So there might be some issues.

The last time I checked with Microsoft, the cost to have a driver signed
was roughly $100K  for MS lab work..  :-(   And that was just for that
version of OS,  if MS decided to come up with a new version,  you get to
pay again..   Nice work if you can get it!!

If you get to try it, please let everyone know the results.

73,
Dudley

WA5QPZ