Well....
   It was all working yesterday with the new firmware... however today
it is not ....  so much for the corrupted file theory...   Reverting to
previous version of software bring things back to life...  Cycling Power
does not help...
PSDR:  1.14.0 & 1.15. svn 2444
F5K: no ATU, no RX2, new RFIO
Win XP SP3

  I have seen at least two different symptoms..  one looks like no
antennas connected and DSS running and the other looks like antenna
connected but DDS not running..

AL, K0VM