-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Lux, James P
Sent: Saturday, October 04, 2008 11:43 PM
To: Lee A Crocker; Flexradio
Subject: Re: [Flexradio] 1500

On 10/4/08 4:21 PM, "Lee A Crocker" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I'm hoping too the driver can be modified so you can run multiple
instances of
> PSDR off different radios.  You could have for example a pair of F3K's for
> SO2R that could also be immediately configured as multi-2, for like 3
thousand
> bux!!  or you could have a F3k for HF plus a F1.5K for microwave on the
same
> computer for a little over 2K what a deal.

I think you can do this now (run multiple instances of PowerSDR.  There
"might" be an issue with shared interfaces like the 1394 or USB; e.g. Making
sure each instance talks to the right hardware.. Sort of like USB:Serial
adaptor COM port assignment.