Hi Dudley,

yes, I think this is the only one explain for my problem, my VISTA 64 bit is SP1 and digital sign disable is only "apparent". If in the hardware resource FLEX5000 appears ready to use, this is false.
The hardware (F5K) is not seen by driver, stop !

There are no reasons for MS to make a free ability to run his VISTA64 without digital sign for the hardware's driver. If, with a simply boot controlled by F8 option anyone can use his driver without digital sign requirement, why impose
this requirements for a normal boot ? It is non sense.

Well......very embarrassing situation !

- Flex5000 is one of the best HF radio, and the best combination of Hardware and Software in SDR.
- HP IQ500 is one of the best and friendly desktop PC never seen before.
- Together may be the best existing SDR system.........when a digitally signed F5K driver will be ready.

Same situation with other SDR, our "Italian" receiver: PERSEUS
Cypress, the maker of USB chip installed on PERSEUS, did not issue the 64-bit driver for it.
PERSEUS do not "play" on IQ500....of course.

73 Beppe
Ik3VIG

www.cqdx.it