To: "Tim Ellison (W4TME)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: <flexradio@flex-radio.biz>
Sent: Sunday, October 19, 2008 3:15 PM
Subject: Re: [Flexradio] Memories

Tim Ellison (W4TME) wrote:
Ignacio,

The Group ID in the memories is hard coded and not modifiable in the database. This would require an enhancement to get additional group IDs or to add them in a free form manner.

- Tim
---------
FRS Internet Systems Administrator
W4TME

Tim and Stan,

I currently have 41 groups. I use it mostly for SWL, using different groups for meteo, broadcast, aviation, etc. The only thing to do, using MS Access, is to add more registers to the GroupList table. The only care is to keep the GroupID consecutive. PowerSDR takes care of the new groups thru the GroupID automátically.

In the same sense, you can change the BandText table and add as many band segments as you want, taking the due cautions about range overlapping. Several Flexers had published their band schemas.

73 de Ignacio, EB4APL