> Message: 4
> Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2008 23:51:08 -0500
> From: k5nwa <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: Re: [Flexradio] long DPC's on keyboard activety causing hangs
> Flex5000A
> To: [email protected]
> Message-ID:
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>
> At 10:37 PM 10/26/2008, you wrote:

>> The motherboard is GIGABYTE GA-MA78GM-S2
>> Latest software as of today (oct-26, 2008)
>>
>>
>> The interesting part is it only does this when using a "ps2 type
>> keyboard" (any).
>> When I use a USB keyboard it does NOT give the problem.
>>
>>
>> I am considering replacing the motherboard since I need a ps2 keyboard
>> (for my KVM switch).
>>
>>
>> Anyone seen a list of motherboards that run trouble free wihth
>> Flex5000?
>>
>>
>> I would like a motherboard with simular features as my Gigabyte is now
>> using. VGA/DVI/HDMI is important to me.
>>
>> Anyone having the same board and experiencing the same problem?
>>
>
> They make adapters that take PS2 in and outs USB, I use them with a
> KVM and a laptop and PC that do not have PS2 connectors. The ones I
> settled on after testing several brands was IOGear they worked well with
> all sorts of PC's.
>
>
>
> Cecil
> K5NWA
> www.softrockradio.org  www.qrpradio.com

Is that the GUC10KM ?  It may be worth a try. It be cheaper then replacing
the mobo
- John, ve3dvv


_______________________________________________
FlexRadio Systems Mailing List
[email protected]
http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexradio_flex-radio.biz
Archives: http://www.mail-archive.com/flexradio%40flex-radio.biz/
Knowledge Base: http://kb.flex-radio.com/  Homepage: http://www.flex-radio.com/

Reply via email to