Eric and all,
 I recently had a problem when upgrading my software to PSDR 1.14 and firmware
level 1.2.2.3 where my displayed frequency was off by 600HZ. I had remembered
seeing a previous post about the same problem so I was aware of an issue. I
called Dudley and he suggested I go back to  1.2.2.2. It seems there should be
some sort of mechnism in place where Flex could notify users of issues related
to recent releases that would inform them of newly discovered problems. I had
updated to the versions suggested on the Flex home page only to find that there
were issues that were already known but not displayed on that home page. I am
not sure how to handle this but when issues occur with a recent release I think
they should be communicated through official channels ASAP to keep users
abreast of possible problems and keep them from upgrading to versions with
known problems or at least communicate those issues so the user is aware of any
fallout which may occur.

I am totally happy with my radio and the Flex family, just some my thoughts on
recent experiences.....

73,
Harry
W0LS> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; flexradio@flex-radio.biz> Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008
20:12:30 -0500> Subject: Re: [Flexradio] Flex 5000A Image Rejection> > Al,> >
If you're using firmware v1.2.2.3, I would recommend reverting to v1.2.2.2.> >
> Eric Wachsmann> FlexRadio Systems> > -----Original Message-----> From: [EMAIL
PROTECTED]> [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Al Ward> Sent: Friday,
October 31, 2008 7:28 PM> To: 'Flex'> Subject: [Flexradio] Flex 5000A Image
Rejection> > > Hello> I am having trouble with the image rejection test in the
5000A. When I do a> Cntrl Shift P to bring up the production test panel, the
receive image> rejection fails on all bands. I can easily manually tune the
amplitude and> phase for excellent image rejection but the tester seems to be
out of whack.> Monitoring the amplitude and phase while it attempts to tune
shows me the> phase is as high as 300 and gain at -500 which is clearly not
what I would> have chosen doing it manually. So the radio works, the tester
seems to have> a problem. What is really bad is that after I manually tune in
the image> rejection, the radio only holds that image cal for that band only as
long as> I stay on that band. As soon as I jump bands, it brings up the
horrible> image rejection that it determined during a failed attempt at
improving the> image rejection. > I tried to do a search but most of what I
found was for the SDR-1000. Anyone> have any thoughts?> Thanks and 73> Al
http://www.mail-archive.com/flexradio%40flex-radio.biz/> Knowledge Base:
http://kc.flex-radio.com/ Homepage:> http://www.flex-radio.com/> > >