-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of EB4APL
Sent: Thursday, November 20, 2008 10:07 PM
To: flexradio@flex-radio.biz
Subject: Re: [Flexradio] Vista 64 Firewire Drivers

I foresee another problem with Vista 64, probably masked because nobody
is able to test the program due to the lack of drivers.
As far as I know Microsoft doesn't include support for Access (Jet) type
databases, and they will be never supported.
Surely this affects PowerSDR, isn't is?
73 de Ignacio, EB4APL