-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Mack
Sent: Thursday, November 27, 2008 12:20 PM
To: flexradio@flex-radio.biz
Subject: [Flexradio] Remote Control Power On Flex 5000A

I've searched the KB and the reflector archives and not found the answer. Is
there a way to remotely power on the Flex 5000A? That is, if I use an
internet controlled power strip to turn on the AC power, which in turn
powers on the 12 VDC power, is there a means to "press the power button" on
the Flex 5000A via software? Of is there a means to have it default to power
on when DC power is applied to the Flex 5000A.

I use my Flex remotely when I travel on day trips but would like the ability
to power it up and down remotely when I'm out of town on extended trips.

73,

Mack de WB4MAK