Zack,

I would just use a Behringer UB802 mixer, or some other small mixer that has a built in Phantom supply, then you have extra inputs and additional tailoring of the audio.. You can find them for $25 to $35 used..

73,
Dudley

WA5QPZ

vtnn...@comcast.net wrote:
Can anyone suggest a phantom power supply for use with my Marshall MXL 770 microphone? It would be nice if the price were under $50.00 or so. And can I use the cable that Flex sells for the Heil PR781 to connect the rig for use with the MXL 770 for use with mic phantom power? http://web.flex-radio.com/OnlineOrdering.aspx