From: "vtnn...@comcast.net" <vtnn...@comcast.net>
To: Flex Radio <flexradio@flex-radio.biz>
Sent: Sunday, December 14, 2008 4:09:47 PM
Subject: [Flexradio] Phantom power for use with a Marshall MXL 770?

Can anyone suggest a phantom power supply for use with my Marshall MXL 770
microphone?

It would be nice if the price were under $50.00 or so.

And can I use the cable that Flex sells for the Heil PR781 to connect the rig
for use with the MXL 770

for use with mic phantom power?

http://web.flex-radio.com/OnlineOrdering.aspx

Thanks