From: flexradio-boun...@flex-radio.biz
[mailto:flexradio-boun...@flex-radio.biz] On Behalf Of W5UN
Sent: Saturday, January 03, 2009 3:16 PM
To: flexradio@flex-radio.biz
Subject: [Flexradio] separate VAC's

Happy New Year everyone.

What I would like is separate VAC's for RX1 and RX2. I would use VAC1
& 2 pair to drive WSJT from the main   RX/TX (as I now do), and use
VAC3 & 4 pair for RX2.

This would allow me to run a second instance of WSJT that would
receive its input from RX2 via VAC3.

The net result would be that I could use the primary instance of WSJT
to receive  from my horizontal EME array, and TX on both the vertical
and horizontal array, while the secondary instance would be for
receive only from my vertical EME array.

If this is now possible, please let me know.

Dave, W5UN