At 01:49 1/4/2009, you wrote:
It is not now possible.  This and many other things of similar ilk are going
to be much easier in the new code.

OK, I know I cannot have two pairs VAC channels. I still have a way around this. I am using the actual speaker output jack on my SDR-5000, choosing either the right or left audio output and feeding this to a second sound card (already on the motherboard) to drive my second instance of WSJT with the RX2 audio. The problem is, there is still some bleed thru from the main RX, regardless of how I set the RX2 PAN slider. If the extreme left or right position of the Pan slider on RX2 would channel RX2 audio only, and completely inhibit RX1 audio from the RX2 output (or at least have it attenuated by 30 db or so), this would work fine. Moving the main RX Pan slider to correct for this is not an option, as VAC feeds all RX1 audio to the first instance of WSJT, and WSJT doesn't like me moving that slider, as audio to it decreases.

What are the chances of arranging something like this? Or is there another way to accomplish this? I'm open to suggestions.

By the way, I have it working pretty well now, but strong signals on RX1 still bleed thru to RX2 audio output, regardless of any settings I use.

Dave, W5UN