What is killing the Firewire is probably the Fast Ethernet controller.

A PCMCIA card should do the trick.  I have only used ExpressCards.  Others may 
be able to recommend a PCMCIA card.


-Tim

-----Original Message-----
From: Ruben Navarro Huedo [mailto:[email protected]] 
Sent: Tuesday, January 06, 2009 4:02 PM
To: Tim Ellison
Cc: [email protected]; Jim Cox
Subject: Re: [Flexradio] Flex.5000a . A lot of audio-cuts.

I think that Jim is in the right.
The problem is that my firewire controller is sharing its IRQ with other 
devices. Have a look at the attached image.
I think i must buy a PCMCIA firewire card to solve this.
I want use my Toshiba laptop with it becouse we want use the flexradio 
in our next dx-pedition.

What do you think?

Any advice in a good pcmcia firewire card?

TNX

Tim Ellison escribió:
> What is the Firewire Operation Mode set for in the FLEX-5000 Firewire control 
> panel?
> 
> Also describe your Firewire adapter you are using on your PC.
> 
> 
> -Tim
> 
> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email protected] 
> [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Ruben Navarro Huedo
> Sent: Tuesday, January 06, 2009 12:35 PM
> To: [email protected]
> Subject: [Flexradio] Flex.5000a . A lot of audio-cuts.
> 
> Hello friends:
> Using here Flex-5000a.
> I am having a los of audio cuts or glitches (how you want call them).
> Using windows xp, dual core, 4 gb ram.
> CPU is always around 10%
> Tested with different sample rate and audio buffer with the same result.
> 
> What do you think?
> any help?
> 
> TNX a lot.

-- 
Rubén Navarro Huedo - EA5BZ
http://www.palotes.com

_______________________________________________
FlexRadio Systems Mailing List
[email protected]
http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexradio_flex-radio.biz
Archives: http://www.mail-archive.com/flexradio%40flex-radio.biz/
Knowledge Base: http://kc.flex-radio.com/  Homepage: http://www.flex-radio.com/

Reply via email to