From: flexradio-boun...@flex-radio.biz
[mailto:flexradio-boun...@flex-radio.biz] On Behalf Of Eric Wachsmann
Sent: Wednesday, January 28, 2009 6:16 PM
To: 'Flex'
Subject: Re: [Flexradio] Beta Testers Needed

Beta testers,

We're looking for a few (well, actually, the more the merrier) good testers to
help us test a beta version of PowerSDR.  This version can be accessed on the
SVN server under the branches/n4hy/VS2008 folder.  General comments are welcome
here, but bugs should be filed on the Bug Tracker tool on our support page
(http://support.flex-radio.com <http://support.flex-radio.com/>
) in order to ensure they can be tracked and eliminated efficiently.  Thanks in
advance to all who choose to participate in making our radios better over time.

Eric Wachsmann

FlexRadio Systems