Eric did not make clear that this is built using Visual Studio 2008. You will need .NET 2.0 installed and it will barf without it.

Later I will make a branch, build, and upload to

branches/n4hy/VS2008_64 a 64 bit version of the code projects and we will sort out the difficulties in that folder. This code will be built on XP64 for the 64 bit target and will need the 64 bit driver which we are testing which will enable the code to run on Vista 64. More on this soon.

There are no major changes in the code other than making it work with .NET 2.0 and VS2008. VS2008 is about a million times better than VS2005. Its migration tool is much improved.

Bob

Eric Wachsmann wrote:
Beta testers,

We're looking for a few (well, actually, the more the merrier) good testers
to help us test a beta version of PowerSDR.  This version can be accessed on
the SVN server under the branches/n4hy/VS2008 folder.  General comments are
welcome here, but bugs should be filed on the Bug Tracker tool on our
support page (http://support.flex-radio.com <http://support.flex-radio.com/>
) in order to ensure they can be tracked and eliminated efficiently.  Thanks
in advance to all who choose to participate in making our radios better over
time.

Eric Wachsmann

FlexRadio Systems

ARRL SDR Working Group Chair
NJQRP, QRP ARCI, QCWA, FRC.
"It is human nature to think wisely and act in
an absurd fashion.", Anatole France.