From: flexradio-boun...@flex-radio.biz
[mailto:flexradio-boun...@flex-radio.biz] On Behalf Of Peter G. Viscarola
Sent: Friday, January 30, 2009 10:51 AM
To: w...@arrl.org; flexradio@flex-radio.biz
Subject: Re: [Flexradio] FlexRadio Digest, Vol 45, Issue 28

<QUOTE>
Having the ability to just simply change frequency in PowerSDR with either the
mouse wheel or another external device (Griffin PowerMate, ShuttlePRO,
etc) without PowerSDR being in focus would be a HUGE improvement for contest
operation.
</QUOTE>

I thought the ability to send commands to a program regardless of that
programming having focus (or not) was a standard feature available with the
PowerMate.  I haven't played with my PowerMate for a while... do I remember
incorrectly??

Peter
K1PGV