Wow that's amazing on the oem23.inf. I thought these would all be
consistent. It is vista sp1 32-bit that you are looking at?

Anyway, I have resolved this. I used a program called usbdeview to delete 2
registry keys for the device in currentcontrolset/enum/usb. They had plug
and played for the other product..completely in error. I also renamed
oem23.inf to oem23.in$, and put the correct inf file in windows\inf. I just
used the inf file builder program in the libusb-win32 distribution, but the
one with PowerSDR would work too.

I then let it plug and play the correct driver, and it worked.

I am using a vs2008 built test version of PowerSDR, and jumpered out the
delta-44 bug. It sucks for performance. If I install the official version I
think it will fail on the new delta-44 driver unless they fixed that.