Folks,

Howdy,

This is my last attempt to find a nice used 5KA before I order one from Flex
next week, just trying to save few bucks buying used vs new.

I was offered couple units after my first post, but unfortunately I was not
told the whole story when they were first presented just to find out after
investigating the SN that they were not as mint and "as new" as they were
advertised.  The last one offered has been back to the factory couple of
times for repairs including fried finals.

I'm looking for one that is second gen, less than a year old preferably less
than 6 months, no problems or repair history, not abused nor modified, with
or without options, prefer a one owner radio but will consider two owner
units provided the history of the unit is documented.

If you have one that you want to sell, please email me with the "full and
accurate" info and asking price.  I can pay cash or entertain some kind of
trade arrangement.

Best 73 Saad N5FF